Finally some decent pictures to add to this site!! ☺☺☺
I really love Fridays (but not because I'll party like a rockstar) cos Friday is always the "relaxing" day for many of us, after a whole week of work/school. And I've been meeting the girls every Friday since idk when now. ☺ last Friday was a simple meetup for dinner at gardens. AND I WAS EARLY HAHAHAHA. Sorry I had to mention that cos it's quite rare that I'm early. hahaha
Xinjie baked greentea spongecake for us for Vday!
i like this picture. it was kinda impromptu. but we look very happy.
@ Harry's
The flower that Xinjie gave us was really useful LOL. and it kept us occupied for a good 10-15 minutes I guess. Cheap thrill! But anyhow, I love having flowers in my hair. hahahah weird.
This boy here has a talent in inserting flowers into girls' hair.
Some of them had something on and left after awhile. Leaving me, Annlyn and Shijie again. It's always the three of us and then me and Annlyn will start bullying Shijie. hahahaha. But then this combination also means HTHT. that night I think we cursed like no tomorrow and wished for so muchhhhh. Seriously hoping that our wishes will come true. *cross fingers*
Then Shijie was craving for prata at such a weird hour. And Annlyn made me eat with them too :( he also missed his last bus home because of the prata hahaha. That's the price you've gotta pay for that 2 slices of prata. And not forgetting the scammed mutton curry. Worth it?
Lucky for me and Annlyn, we still had buses home ☺ Even if there were no more buses, I could also have walked home!! But I'd need somebody to walk with meeeeeeee. ;) hahahahahah. That's why I love gardens!
Really love this girl here!
Okay awesome I just used half an hour to blog in the office. I really had no choice. This was supposed to be published on Sat night while I was at Macs with A. But I had pokemon to play sooooooooo....... hehe. And it feels reaaaaally good when somebody has to study while you can just sit there play pokemon or stalk people yknow!!! KAYBYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment