Tuesday, 7 February 2012

The Voice is back!!

I caught the first episode last night and I was really impressed by this guy - Jesse Campbell.
When he sang the first sentence, three of the coaches already turned their chairs around!! He really reminds me of Javier though. Hahaha and he's got the champion feel.

Watch him here! Finish the whole 4 minutes cos the coaches were really funny hahaha, you gotta hear their comments and conversations.


And then there's Juliet Simms who sang Oh! Darling by The Beatles.
Sadly the performance video can't be embedded. You really gotta watch the performance and see how agitated Adam Levine was! Hahaha and I feel she should have gone with Adam :/ ohman. She went with CeeLo after he said she turned him on. HAHAHA.

This is the studio version. I prefer the one at the performance thoughhhhh.


This is really my favourite reality talent show. Looking forward to the second ep tonight!! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment