I just realized I've been blogging everyday since Sunday and that's pretty rare. The only reason why it was possible is that my boss wasn't in the office for two days. HA. So i got to slack and shop online/complete my uni applications while I was in the office. That's what I really like about this job and why I stayed for so long. ^^v
Anywayz, I finally caught Act of Valor yesterday!
I was really excited to catch this movie cos of all that talk on Twitter, and the trailer was also pretty cool. Never regretted catching it although Andy was complaining that it was like a cartoon after the movie :/ He couldn't stop comparing it to Black Hawk Down (which I've never watched)!!! But I think it's just his problem. Everyone else should still go watch it if you haven't. Although I'm not sure if they're still showing in theatres anymore.
And I still don't understand why it's rated M18. Before the movie I was asking the same question and I thought there would be a lot of violence, but it turned out otherwise. There wasn't as much violence as I imagined. The most disgusting part that I can think of is just when Lisa was being interrogated - her face was pretty disturbing but that was all. Oh and because it's M18, Andytan tried to be annoying and purposely made the guy check my IC. How can anyone be so childish right!! >:/
So it's the usual stay-home-Wed-to-watch-TheVoice. I'm really sad that Wade had to leave although James really did better. :( at least Mathai is proceeding to the live shows. She's super super super pretty and I frigging love her!!!!!
I would most probably post the videos up again in a few days, as usual. I like to turn this site into a television filled with all my favourite videos :> :>
No comments:
Post a Comment