
Went back to school with the usual people to collect our results. I'm really proud of all of our results although yes, I felt I could have done better. That D on my result slip is really really ugly :/ But I'm happy enough that I can even get into a local U and consider several options.
There are some polaroids that I need to scan but I guess another day? :>
Headed to meet the girls for Anetta's birthday celebration after!
That was our first birthday celebration of the year. It was simple but enjoyable and I guess we should/are gonna stick to that way.
Dinner at Skinny Pizza.




We tried three pizzas, the guys had their beef pizza after too. My favourite would be the turkey oneeeeee. The cod fish pizza tasted really weird/unique and the squid was like only so-so for me? :/ but the pizzas there can never win the ones at Timbre seriouslyyyy. Somebody should go Timbre with me again soooooooooon.
This is her birthday cake, baked by Xinjie!

Happy birthday to my girlfrienddddd! I think she looks damn cute here hehe ;)

Then we went to Starbucks. We didn't drink that night cos me and Ann were on medication. Good girls ☺☺☺


We supposedly had plans for the night but they were cancelled. So Sheejie being the usual Sheejie idea-ed some other plans for the night - MJ. Seriouslyyyyyyyyy that GG!! hahahah. It was kinda instant, so yeah the usual 4 of us headed to Juno's to MJ for the night. I think his parents must have classified us as bad company already, cos it's the second time we went to his house for MJ and we're the only people who have ever done that. :/
Actuaaaaaaaaaally I think I should have gone home when A called? Hahaha. I was really damn tired but then the death stares on the table made me stay >:/ I was down at 0700 and slept right beside the MJ table. They continued playing (MAXIMUM GG) and I was so tired I wasn't even disturbed by the sound of their MJ!!!
Met Xinjie for BK breakfast after and chiong-ed to SMU for Open House. SMU Open House was really like a mini NY reunion (as quoted from twitter); everywhere you go you'll see familiar faces. Idk if that's a good thing. It can be good cos it'll mean familiarity if I really go to SMU. At least not so foreign. But it may be a bad thing cos I'll have to fight w all these geniuses with straight A's for a spot in SMU. :/
To think of it now, maybe NUS can be a feasible choice as well. Now that there's circle line it should be more convenient? Idk. I don't really like to choose schools and I kinda dread going to uni actually. It's like you have to start everything from scratch again, new environment, new friends, new things to learn. And uni life is gonna be tough, like tougher than JC. I merely scraped through JC so how am I gonna survive Uni if I don't put in extra effort rightttttttt? Ugh the thought of that really disgusts me. SIAN
Enough of U. Everyone's been talking to me about that lately and I'm so sick of it.
So I'm home today cos I'm still sick. Seriously, I need to recover. I'm sick of eating all the sick food; I'm craving for my icecreams and yoghurts, and I'm simply sick of being sick. I HATE MY MEDICINE AS WELLLLLLLLLLLL. Chinese medicine sucks and stinks, period. Was kinda "forced" to take the day off but yeah it's good. I spent the whole morning rewatching The Voice videos!! I'm so addicted to the show and I can't wait for the next ep. Last night's battle rounds was amazing. All that talentttttttt.
Here's one awesome pairing.
Another one here. Click on the link cos I can't embed. MUST WATCH COS JESSE IS REALLY SO DAMN ZAI. They sang Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You. Such a difficult song to sing and yet they still managed to sing it and changed some parts. Like the BA BA BA BABY~~~ part!!!! Really #BTH how can anyone be so zai. But Jesse needs to be less cocky man. #justsaying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ibi3df2MzE&feature=g-u-u&context=G28fdd1dFUAAAAAAALAA
Kay that's all I've got to say for today. Really hope I'll get well soooooooooon :(
Bye and everyone please watch The Voice even if you don't have AXN cos you can still watch it on Youtube! Gogo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment