Monday, 26 March 2012

Yet another weekend down!
Last Friday was spent celebrating Junho's 19th. We had to celebrate one week earlier because Annlyn and Xinjie are flying to Japan on Wed and when they're back, we have to celebrate Shijie's 19th already. But I guess it doesn't really matter when we celebrate as long as we do, right? :>

We had dinner at The Queen and Mangosteen. Actually I would prefer to sit al fresco rather than indoors cos it was kinda like more "chill", but for the birthday boy, we took the indoor seats.

The food there was pretty good in my opinion!! Just a bit expensive. I don't mind going back for the salmon dish again, but maybe only in a few months' time? And they also have a weird policy about their 1-for-1 bellini drinks (lol).

He dyed his hair and I think he looks like Brock from Pokemon now, hahhaha.







After dinner, we took a stroll along the new bridge (?) thing. I've never been there, and I've also never noticed that it was ever there. Was it even new? But anyway it was kinda pretty and so we spammed pictures!










Although we knew we were going to have a long day the next day, we still decided to head back to AMK to catch Hunger Games. I didn't read the book but I was kinda interested in the movie after watching the trailer some time back. It was a pretty long movie, 2+ hours but it was not too bad! The story is interesting. Like something that I've never seen before and it wasn't very typical. Yup, so do go watch if you have the chance!

(I'm also gonna find a day to watch Act of Valor!!!!!!!)

Kay then Sat was flea day. For a first timer, I think we were okay? But there's so much more room for improvement. I'm really thankful for the "rod" at our stall hahaha. Without the "rod" and the clothes rack I think we'll be so much much more pathetic. And the next time, we have to stop attracting a certain group of people to our booth!!!!! Superrrrr turn off. I'll remember their faces for life considering the fact that they keep appearing every now and then and stayed from morning till night for the flea -_-

So many things to do for this week before I leave for Malaysia! First on the list: WATCH ACT OF VALOR, ANYBODYYYYYYYY?

kay abrupt ending cos idk what else to say hahaha ciao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment