Monday, 9 April 2012

Back

Back in one piece from Malaysia.

This trip wasn't as "sleepy" as I hoped would be :/ didn't get much sleep even though I was back there. One reason is because I could still whatsapp there and the connection's better this time I'm back. So I will still be distracted and not sleep as early as I thought.

Didn't get to eat much also :o so yeah it was quite a boring trip. Kinda regretted going back this time, could have stayed in Sg and worked for $$$$$$. I'm so broke now. :(

This is a random picture from the part of Malaysia I was in. The building looks really old, no? But most buildings there are like that. So now you know I'm not exaggerating whenever I refer to my hometown as "kampong".

And we also got to celebrate my cousin's birthday on the 5th. Her birthday cake was oreo cheesecake from Secret Recipe ^^v My mum cake such a huge slice for me I almost ended up puking cheese!!




Random flowers in my grandma's place.

A good thing about Malaysia, as always, is that it always allows us to take a break.

And once we're back to Singapore, we have to start worrying about problems/everything. That's why I was (and still am) an angsty girl for the past few days. I just cannot understand why some people can be so selfish and inconsiderate. And why some people should just die but are not dead yet. I have never hated someone so much I wanted him dead. #justsaying.

Date night with Anetta on Saturday definitely made me feel better. I'm really grateful to this girl for staying that night cos I could see that she was very tired already. Thank you my girlfriend and congratulations on passing your TP!



From here onwards will be some videos from The Voice. You can skip it if you're not interested.

Jesse Campbell never fails to impress. He's definitely a winner, right from the start. Just like Javier.



CeeLo: "Yknow man, your voice is almost as beautiful as my hair."
LOLOLOL. Look out for CeeLo's hair by the way (and get freaked out).

And this! Lindseyyyyyyyyyyy ^^v was a pretty cool performance and one of my fav!


Pretty sad that Charlotte Sometimes had to go. She deserved that spot so much more than RaeLynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if Charlotte Sometimes sounds familiar to you, this may be the reason why.



Okay that's all for The Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment