


Pictures from the Holga were not very disappointing this time. I finally managed to have 12 successful shots in one roll of film, without the film being exposed and without shots that are too dark or too bright. However this time a lot of them were very blur and i don't know why :/ I have one more roll of film to test out and I'm gonna do that in Malaysia.
The past few days were really tiring for me. My Saturday evening was spent at a long lost friend (Cailing)'s birthday celebration, and I attended it with another long lost friend (Shilong). Well, at least we finally got to meet again after 3/4 years. Apart from that, nope I have nothing to say about the celebration.
The later part of the night was spent with the GGs (again). I was the one who suggested to meet, but only because I want to sing K at the $10KTV place. But since it was fully booked for the night, the GGs decided to go over to Junho's again. We're really getting more and more horrible actually :/ cabbed home and only had 2 hours of sleep that night cos I woke up at 5+ and couldn't go back to sleep. It's like my body clock decided to prank me and wish me Happy April Fool's. -_-
406 BBQ gathering in the evening. Quite a few didn't turn up, I think we only had like half the class there. They were saying that next year it might just become 5 people turning up for the class gathering. Ohwell, we'll see.








And as usual, a gambling corner appeared during the 406 gathering. Ha. I'm proud to say that I wasn't part of them. I just became the accountant for my girlfriend and boyfriend. ;)
Finally got to sing K with Anetta and Shijie tonight as well. So in total, I met them for 3 consecutive nights. #stickyglue
I'm a little brain dead now. I'm feeling super sleepy but being stubborn (as usual) and refusing to go to bed. Malaysia in an hour. Be back on Friday.
And I'm a little upset. :( should have never had expectations at all; cos then there wouldn't be disappointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment