Before the birthday boy received any birthday presents, I received mine. HAHAHA. But it's different cos it's a present that I bought for myself. Teehee. Felt like the birthday girl while unwrapping the nicely wrapped box.


There you have a happy girl with her new toy! ^^

If I were the manager of Waraku, I would have blacklisted the group of us cos we were making so much noise. HAHA. The NS boys had so many stories to tell and Hannah and Stella laughed like no tomorrow (AS USUAL). LOL girls, do you all remember the HOOK joke?!?! HAHAHAHAHHA.



Me and Bimbzy HANNAH!!



Headed to Hot Stones after for some drinks. We had an area to ourselves and so it was good. It was abit warm there though..... Esp after me and Stella searched everywhere just to get KJ's cake. And KJ's cake has a very sad story (To be continued below)

#foreverlesbo hahahaha




Now for the story of KJ's cake. As far as I remember, there is a cake shop at the basement level of Central. But somehow I just couldn't find it that night :/ so me and Stella finally decided on Starbucks, to find that they didn't have many choices left. We settled with 2 cute looking cupcakes which ended up looking like this...........

Okay this is really very sad especially when his birthday cake is two cupcakes without any candles and ended up looking like shit. I'M SORRY!! And I hope you don't mind. HAHA.


HAHAHA!! Best wrapping paper on Earth!




Impromptu decision to party after that with a few of them! ;)
Had a good nighttttttt hehe. Although we all spent a bomb -_- save money plan shall commence againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. $_$
Last night I caught The Vow with the girls!! FINALLY! TBH I found it abit... Okay la. Not a movie that will make me go WOW. But it was not too badddddddddd. There are many quotes from the movie that one can quote/relate to. And it had a happy ending, which I always prefer. Watching it with the girls was another bonus. :)
We have all grown so close over the 6 years; we're inseparable. This will definitely not be goodbye. We're all in this together and we'll overcome it. Let's go girls ☺
LOL. I read the part on the hook. WLAO. Make me LOL in pain. Cus I can't open my mouth, but I need to laugh.
ReplyDelete