Friday, 13 April 2012

Slacking at the office now!! ☺☺☺

Friday the 13 today, hope everyone's had a good day so far. April the 13 is also my first friend Ong Kai Jing's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!! I wished him like once on twitter and once via sms already so now is my third time wishing him. I am quite safely say that this guy here is my BFF hahahaha he has been a very funny friend ever since the first day I met him in my OG. He is the best bitching partner!!! His first surprise was very successful I believe hahaha but all I got was a scolding from him that asshole ☹ Surprises are really cool don't you think? I mean it sure feels darn good to be surprised, but being part of the Surprise Crew is also fun cos you get that satisfying feeling when your surprise works out. He should be having a good time right now hehe ;) seeing him for dinner later along with a few other cool people ^^. TGIF!!!

Ohhhh, cannot wait to see my baby that flew back from Japan hehehe. Big thank you to Annlyn and Xinjie for helping me get it!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment