Shijie's 19th!









KJ's 19th with the first friends! All awesome paparazzi shots of KJ are by me. ^^







Met my lovely Stella yesterday for dinner! We seriously can never run out of things to talk about. It's like from the minute we met, we talked non stop about everything and anything. HAHA. And I'm really so glad that I got to speak to her. Cos I felt so much better after that :) I LOVE YOU STELLA AND YOU KNOW IT!!!
I sent her home after that because I'm a lesbo. Hahahahah kidding I sent her back cos I had to go take the train. Woodleigh is really a very freaky station cos it's too freaking empty for a train station. But anyway, I left the freaky station and met my two crazy girls Annlyn and Xinjie!!
Got more pictures in Instagram but idk how to get the image URL. That's one bad thing about Instagram :/
To think about it now, we did a lot of stupid things last night. Today morning we kept judging ourselves in our group chat on whatsapp!! And ofcos me and Xinjie have Annlyn to thank. So thank you Annlyn!!! You love we laff you, we said that about 213545252 times in these two days already. hahahahaha.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
omg the pasta photos *drool*
ReplyDeleteikr! i had your pink pasta the second time i went!! hahaha ;)
ReplyDelete