Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Boring

HI.

I realize I haven't been blogging about everyday life. Seems as if I've been very busy, but I can't remember what I was busy with...... Life's so boring for me nowadays. Everyday it's just work, maybe meet friends for dinner sometimes. And for the last few weeks I've been trying something "new", but now I'm gonna get it out of my life for good. At least for a period of time. I realize it has caused me quite a lot of time and sleep actually. So, I/we shall all go back to the good old chilling days!

People who are looking at me differently now, I just wanna say I haven't changed a single bit. So please do not change your impression of me :(

Nowadays I'm just busy job-hunting. I need to get myself a job in June cos I'll be quitting work at the office soon. Driving lessons are sooooo expensive and my parents refuse to pay for me. What's more I got a netbook last Saturday for use in Uni. Speaking of Saturday, the zombie me attended SMU SOE's tea ceremony in the morning with only 2 hours of sleep. I'm lucky I got there early enough if not I would have to stand throughout the 2 hours (lol). And it was just a waste of time for me cos they were kinda "brainwashing" students who haven't made their decision yet. I didn't even have to be there cos I already accepted SMU. But well, I just went along since my parents wanted to attend the ceremony.

After the ceremony was Mother's Day lunch at Imperial Treasure. My first time there, food was reasonably priced and tasted better than DTF (in my opinion). Maybe can bring the girls there one day haha. No pictures though, cos I refused to take photos with my super sleepy and small eyes ._.

I'm so bored at work now. I hope this would be the last three days of working in the office. I want to head out and explore/try other stuff before my school starts! Hope my next job would be fun and pays well. Haha.

Will be sleeping over at Annlyn's tonight with Anetta! Love the girls. And I realize I'll be seeing Annlyn thrice this week HAHA. Awwwww ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment