Sunday, 17 June 2012

Hi!

Since there's Wi-Fi available for me to tap, I shall do a short blog post.

So it's the end of Day 2 of Malaysia. I have been complaining and whining like mad about how I'd rather be staying in Singapore, meeting friends, job hunting and all. But then again, I'd still feel guilty for saying that especially after seeing my grandma tear at the sight of us. I guess she knows that she's not in the best of health now, and is really worried that anything might happen to her anytime. Growing old is a really sad thing isn't it? But it's still something that all humans have to live with and experience. Such is life~ So we should enjoy really enjoy yourselves when we're young (in my opinion). I wouldn't want to ever look back when I'm old and wrinkly and realize I haven't lived life to the fullest.

But anyway, I just hope my grandma will get better soon. The whole family is here for her, she's gonna pull through this :)

Earlier this week, I met Stella for dinner at Nex.
Dessert Story. I'll try the Milo one next time!!


Stella! Love her!


Went to explore NTUC after because I had to buy a cucumber. LOL. Decided to make jellies too. Perks of being unemployed, I can do all sorts of ridiculous things at anytime. LOL. I didn't take a picture of the jellies but it was quite successful!! Didn't manage to give anybody as well cos I forgot to bring them out the next day :(

Then on Wed, I went on a date w my boyfriend Juno!! Okay I guess I should clarify this. He is not my boyfriend, as in boyfriend. It's just a term I use to call him since quite long ago and I'm kinda stuck to that term already. Haha.

But anyway, we caught Avengers (finally!!!). I'm glad we managed to catch it! I wouldn't want to watch it on funshion cos he said it's in Chinese or something. lol. And it was awesome~~~~~~~~

Dinner & met Annlyn and the girls at night!








Mink seemed fun although we didn't stay long. Butter was not. Didn't really like it and don't think I'll ever be there again haha. #justsaying

So I've completed Season 4 of The Mentalist. I have S2 of Community, S3 of White Collar, S1-3 of HIMYM left to watch. Should last me for 5 days. + Euro cup!!! These are like my only entertainment. Oh and thank god for my prepaid card, 3G & WHATSAPP. I can never live without it.

Random: Fantastic Baby is stuck in my head. Omg. I don't ever listen to foreign languages yknow!!!!


Kay that's all BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment