Today I'm here not to complain about anything - I guess everyone's sick of it too. Instead I'll be posting about my cruise vacation!
To all the people who have been saying that I keep going on a cruise, this is only my second time. I have no idea why people keep thinking like I've been on a cruise for like 10 times or something. I'm still new to cruising, and I like it better each time.
I took Legend of the Seas the previous time, and this time it was Voyager of the Seas. This ship is hugeeee, it's even longer than the International Cruise Terminal itself hahaha.


We headed for late lunch at Windjammer after we checked in. As usual, they have this Welcome Abroad thingy carved on fruits!



There weren't many activities planned out for Day One, so we went exploring the place on our own.
We went to the Sports Bar first. Apparently you can watch live matches there or something. But we didn't hang around there at all for the 4 days.

Outside the Sports Bar is the basketball court along with the rock-wall. I should try rock-climbing onboard one day!!

Then there's the mini golf course which we didn't use as well.

The Royal Promenade was up next! I was most interested in this part of the cruise cos they don't have it on Legend.
This is how it looks like! It is actually just a stretch of shops/bars/cafes, and certain performances are done there as well. We wanted to book the rooms right above the Royal Promenade initially, so we will be able to watch the performances from our rooms. But then again it'll seem kinda weird cos if you draw the curtains, everyone will be able to see what's in your room. HAHA.


Next up, Casino! Best place to dump the adults at when they run out of activities.
I like this photo. Candid and happy ☺

Caught Madagascar 3 premiere for the second time before dinner. Cartoons are always worth it ;)
Dinner every night was at Deck 3, I think it's called Carmen. I was expecting more of western cuisines on the menu, but turns out they kinda changed the menu to suit us Asians. Nevertheless, the dinners were good every night!
Some of the food from the first night:



Here's me and my dad taking a staircase photo, again. Should compare it with the one we took on Legend and see how much fatter we've both grown hahaha. I feel we look really alike here!



My sister brought us to the Royal Promenade to camp cos there was a parade coming up. She missed the parade when she was on board the ship the other time, so she didn't want to miss it again! I'm glad we camped. There were so many people and we were in quite a good spot to snap photos ^^
I really loved the parade! Credit not only goes to the characters from Madagascar/Kungfu Panda/Shrek, but also the other performers who are without mascots. I like how happy and high they get while performing, it brings smiles to everyone's faces naturally.






There's more pictures, it should be on Facebook a few months later after my sister finallyyyyyyyyy uploads them.
So that marks the first day of my cruise vacation! Went back to the room and concussed. I sleep a lot on the cruise man, I have no idea why I can't ever do that at home. And this is crazy, I actually took 2 hours to do up this post. #okaycan
I'm still very energetic though. Nowadays my bedtime's at plus/minus 0500 cos of Euros HAHA. So it's still quite early for me now :/ but I guess I should head to bed and go have breakfast with my parents tomorrow morning. I should stop sleeping past noon for once! Gnight and hope this wasn't too wordy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment