We didn't even know we'd be catching it in 3D until the guy handed us the 3D glasses! Caught Despicable Me 2's trailer in 3D as well. SERIOUSLY, IT'S TOO CUTE. I don't believe nobody's as excited as I am for the movie. Despicable Me is really one movie that I can watch over and over and over again without getting sick of it. Hahaha #justsaying. Do not judge me.
Anyhow, Madagascar was pretty funny. I enjoyed it so much more than Snow White! Maybe that's because I'm quite a Cartoons lover. I loved the scenes of Mort!!! King Julien and his girlfriend are kinda hilarious as well. Hahaha. I still can't get over the first part of the movie when Melmen's head rose up from the water. And how they talked gibberish. Oh and Stella was like laughing non-stop throughout the movie!! HAHAHA. She should really be glad she didn't catch the movie with Hannah.
Bought Frolick before the movie. Been a super long time since I got Frolick omg. I remember how crazy we were over it last year when we still had the organizer. But now, I prefer Yami Yoghurt so much more than Frolick!
I miss the mochi (BABY) toppings though. They didn't have it yesterday so I made do with Oreo :/
Met the GGs plus Xinjie for dinner just now. Short catch up but it was fucking funnnnnnnnnn. I laughed like mad when we were at Junho's place man, no joke. It was seriously the best MJ session ever. I like how we can just laugh and make fun of one another with all the jokes!! And the jokes never run out. HAHA. But they need to stop ostracising me because I'm not Singaporean. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP LOOKING DOWN ON MY BLUE IC. I was born in Singapore!!!! I'm super serious about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kay counting down, one more day to my cruise vacation! Then back for 4 days and gone to Malaysia again.
Now bedtime! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment