Five months of 2012 has passed, just like that. What have I spent these five months on? I'm supposed to be enjoying myself, but I'm not sure if I'm doing that. Somehow I still feel something is missing. I feel my holidays haven't been as amazing as I thought would be.
June marks the start of something new for me & my fam. I quitted my job (I'm officially unemployed!!!), my sister started work in a new company, my parents are taking a break too..... So we're all kinda free except for my sister. lol. Going on a cruise this Thursday!! Can't wait to see Shrek and friends and hug all of themmmmm. And Madagascar characters as well!!! ☺
Random fact: I HAVE NOT WATCHED AVENGERS. Omg, I hate myself. Everyone else has watched it already and now I've got no khaki to watch w me :( And I wanna watch MIB III!! Caught Snow White though. It was kinda impromptu, cos Stella suddenly had access to the premiere of that movie and asked me and Angel along. And I felt it was a super weird movie. Didn't really like it, except for parts on the 7 dwarves!! They were so cute and they reminded me of minions from Despicable Me. HAHA. I can't wait for Despicable Me 2!
Started my weekends on Saturday afternoon by spamming money. Bought 5 boxes of Macarons from Bakerzin and gave 4 boxes away. The "main" mission was accomplished & was a success!! There was supposed to be Part II of the mission, but I was too tired on Sunday morning and gave up. #justsaying And I didn't have time to take a picture of the 5 boxes :(
Met the girls at night!
& ofcos they were part of the few who received macarons from me hehe.
Great time at Filter, got home safely thanks to the girls. Yall really know who to call huh? >:( But now I'm being blackmailed every now and then. SIGH.
Sunday morning was a disaster, felt so awful but dragged myself out of bed to prepare sandwiches for the picnic @ Marina Barrage. The smell of the tuna almost killed me while I was preparing the sandwiches. Cabbed to Marina Barrage with June & Xinjie cos we were simply too tired.
It was my first visit to Marina Barrage and it was so fucking hot and sunny. Realized there's nothing much we can do there actually lol. But I think me & Alicia did find joy in watching the Bird-man fly his kite, and the party hat. HAHAHA. There were like all sorts of kites in the sky! If we were to go there again, I'll definitely bring a kite along. Cos that's like the only thing you can do there.
And so, we celebrated Amanda's birthday! Polaroid shots will be in the space below when Stella/Amanda scans them.
This was when we were on the train home. Haha they all hate me cos I made them take Circle Line when we could have taken Red Line and reached Bishan in a much shorter time.
Felt so good when I came home. I was seriously dead tired.
Okay so now I might have to go back to gramp's for 2 weeks. And that means I'll be out of the country two/three days after I come back from my cruise vacation. I don't really wanna do that........... But I'd be really selfish if I don't go right? :/
I guess I'll just fill the last six days in Singapore (before Msia) with activities in case I really have to go.
SIGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment