Friday, 13 July 2012

ALOHA~

Back to this site again cos Hannah finally uploaded photos. At least she was a good girl, I demanded for her to upload the pictures last night and so she did!! LOVE YA BIMBZ~

Oh wait, here's pictures from K last week. We went to Partyworld @ SAFRA Yishun this time. Well the 4 hours was great and filled with nonsense hahaha. But thennnnnn, the room we were given was pretty small. Like K-Garden size. And the service there is horrible lol. Will never patronize that place again!




Met the JC kidz last friday as well. Dinner at Lenas!






Wanted to upload the photos of the food as well but I'm darn hungry now so.......... Better not look at the food to make myself hungrier!

And yesterday, Hannah&Stella came to town so I decided to look for them after work.
Seriously love the fact that JC's penbaby has become more or less Hannah's penbaby. HAHAHA. Makes camwhoring so much easier.





So for the past week I've been working at town. I just completed my 6 days straight of work - I don't know how I managed to survive it either but somehow I did. This job suckssssssss to the max. I can't wait for it to end. Three more days!! But now, it's two off-days for me. And at least my off-days are pretty decent, on Friday and Saturday. Got so much to complete in these two days though. Gonna make full use of my off-days!!

Well it's everyone's favourite Friday now :) have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment