But nonetheless, it was good enough that I was a helper!
Started the week by heading to schoolz. Lib talk and OCS talk were so boringzzzz. Met the girls after to roll around and had Salted Caramel!
Then it was SMU Convocation on wed!






Brandon the adventure buddyyyyyy

Suuuuuuuu! This girl is really really sweet and is most of the time my saviour. I really have to thank her for helping me with so much, although we've only known each other for quite a short while!!! ♥

Jasonnnnnnnnn the FTB dance partnerrrrrrr

FTB!

Econs group! Would have been an awesome photo srsly, if the photo was centralized. -_-

Dinner-ed with Aliciaaaaaaa at Bakerzin


And here's our very own "sports camp group" hahahaa

Post convoc party at Zouk that nighttttttt w those peeps + jckidz!
Today was a super busy dayyyyyy. Met Alicia in the morningz for some missionnnnnn hahaha I really like shopping w this girl. Accidentally shopped for stationery for school as well!! So glad w all our buys please we just chiong-ed as if everything was free.
Dim sum in the afternoon with the fam! Long time since so many of us headed out for a meal together.
Then I caught Expendables 2!
Dinner at Arbite! Like finally I managed to bring somebody there with me.
Eggs Benedict + bananachoc milkshake ftwwww.
hahahaha i took this photo and posted to our FTB group chat #horribleee

Forgot to try the caramel pancakes at Arbite today!!! I guess another time.
I'm actually sacrificing my sleep to blog zomgzzzz. Can't believe this. Work's at 9 tomorrow I should really head to bed now. Oh and if you don't wanna see my fatface, do not drop by Hatched. At least for tomorrow!
Gnight!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment