It has been a long week, haven't been sleeping well/enough for the past few days :( Busy with school, work and everything else. Time spent at home is seriously decreasing as the school term continues. Workload is actually manageable as of now (as you can see I'm still here blogging), starting to like my project mates more and starting to find that they're actually not as scary as I thought.
I finally got the Instax 210 that I've been eyeing on since forever! Thanks to the first friends. Glad we still meet up for birthdays (at least) and not losing contact!
Here it is! I even got 4 packs of film ready already lol.
So that's just the highlight of the week. Everything else sucked. I iz the emogirl for the past few days. But I'm not gonna do anything about it. I'm just gonna keep it in, I have to keep it in. Oh and gym session felt really really good today. Maybe I should head over again sometime this week.
The highlight of this week then, would be chalet on Fri-Sun. I'd really love to see everyone there. But somehow, I think that's not gonna happen cos more people are backing out on my side nao :(
Praying that nothing will go wrong.
This is quite a random post. But still,
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment