Thursday, 25 October 2012

Everything Has Changed

Food for Thought last last Saturday with the JC kidz to celebrate the sister Junecheng's birthday! (:


ME with House Works. Didn't really like the salad, should have changed it to sauteed mush!!
Omgz craving for sauteed mush naooooooooooo


ZE BAD KIDS.

ZE ANGELS ^^ without the real Angel :(
>




Judging how my sister is posing at the camera.

(The backdrop is done on purpose hahaha. Luv the look on KJ's face!!!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE! I'm dedicating a special message for you here you better whatsapp me after you read this ;) You've been a suuuuuuuuuuuuperb sister!! Although we don't talk as often now cos you're busy being cakes (hahahahaahaha) and with army life, but I hope you know I will still know you as one of the best sisters I ever have! ^^ remember to thank me in your script when you get married in the future too! HAHAHA.

And a group photo! :)
I'm genuinely missing JC life, I'm sure everyone is. Uni is so different from JC. Now in Uni I see different people in different classes, and it's not like how I used to be able to just stick with the same group of friends throughout the day and in all the classes/lectures. Everyone's like only friendly/communicating with each other just for the sake of getting our projects and assignments done. And ofcos, I miss doing all sorts of nonsense in school with this bunch! And having people who understands what I say although I might not even have finished my sentence, or say stuff like "Can you don't like this" and "I want to eat 'that one' " (THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU STELLA HAHA I LOVE OUR LANGUAGE.) This is definitely not the first time I'm posting about how much I miss JC life. Well guess it goes to show how much I really really miss JC life and how much I really really dislike the Uni system. *Sigh

Back to life. I've actually been so busy (I have no idea with what) and I haven't been meeting the girls much.
And finally got to have a 1 to 1 catch up with Stella (: I like how we are when we hang out. We're really really ourselves and curse and swear and complain about life like nobody's business. Hahahah and we never run out of topics!!!
Short session at JCo and hope to see you again soon!!

Mooooving on. Finally tried Little Pancakes some day last week w Weejie and Bryan!
We tried the All Day Breakfast thingy, Nutella pancakes and Chic&cheese. Pictures!!!



Little Pancakes is little. As in the size of the pancakes, and even the size of the shop. You probably won't be able to get seats if you're going in big groups. The pancakes are small but filling enough for me. Five stacks of two eh, why not!!! I guess you might just be sick of pancakes after you finish it. I wanna try the amazing-looking oreo one next time (:

I was so busy and worn out for the past few days :( Monday was the worsttttt ever since the start of school - 3 projects, 2 lessons, from 0830-2300++. Whut. My brain was so fried by the end of the day and when I got home I had to memorize scripts for 2 presentations. But well, it's over! 2 presentations down. Headed for some celebratory ice cream with the neighbour WJ last night cos I self-declared a slack day and he's too smart so he doesn't need to study. HAHA.

Had cookie martini sundae! TOTALLY YUMZ PLEASE.

Whenever we meet for supper we ALWAYS become monsters hahahahaha. Walked over to chomps to satisfy our craving for oyster omelette after!!

Soz this has basically been my two weeks.
Okayz really realized I haven't really been studying. It has officially been confirmed by my MFE results. :/ and people are having the impression that I'm damn free and don't study at all. I WILL REFLECT KAY. One month to finals so I shall start studying and completing my projects with 100% focus and no distractions at all!! No more partying till finals end? I guess so. Supper nights forevaaaaaa~ + ofcos study nights!

Will end this post with a Taylor Swift feat Ed Sheeran song! (: Luv the both of them, make sure you listen to this!!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment