Friday, 12 October 2012

Food and more FOOOOD

K session satisfied after 10 years!!
With the usual K buddies, sang the usual classic songs, had a good time!



Internal cam seriously sucks on ze phone after comparing ze great iPhone 5. :(

On a side note, I've been having good food recently!! That's what happens when pay comes in. Ohman, I really think I spend a lot on food rather than on anything else. I haven't even been adding many new clothes to the wardrobe!

I have a new neighbour!! He's called Weijie, and he's in my CT group hahaha. I love to have neighbours. Cos anytime I'm hungry, at least I can try to drag somebody to go eat w me. hehe. But actually recently he's always the hungry one haha!
Le awesome mac&cheese followed by udders. Best combi. I love how sgn gardens is within walking distance from our houses!!

Fulfilling MJ session with xiaocai, xiaotribal and maomao on Sat! Sweechoon for supper after :)
It was my first time there, I guess the XLBs were the highlight man. BIG AND FAT AND JUICY AND YUMZ.


Cabbed back and got called down for round2 supper. Crazy dudes were really lucky cos I'm seldom awake at 0400!!! But no I didn't eat. I was already so full from sweechoon, if I still ate macs I'd really admit I'm a pigz.

Then came Tuesday and I had XLBs again hahaha!
I honestly think sweechoon's XLBs are better than DTF's. Like how is that even possible right!??!! But I swear Sweechoon's damn good I'm sure maomao agrees with me!

AND UDDERS TODAY. cos I had extreme craving for chocolatey icecream. YUMZ.

Was walking to Marymount MRT and passed by Little Pancakes, realized I haven't tried it after so long. So Imma head there next week!! Super excited after looking at their pictures on FB:


THIS will be a reward for myself for completing midterms next week!

From this post I realize I'm actually feeling much better now, even though whatever happened yesterday/recently has been such a nightmareeeee. Gym is really a good session to straighten out thoughts, clear the mind and get back on track. Yay.

I will study hard for the next few days for midterms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment