Saturday, 3 November 2012

Insomnia

I'm so annoyed right now. I spent 3 freaking hours trying to fall asleep but I just can't :( I thought I'd loggggg immediately initially cos I already down-ed my meds. But apparently it has no effect on me apart from making me feel likeajelly. WHUT.

I've been thinking about how else I could have spent that 3 hours. I could have completed my Learning Reflection. I could have prepared my script for my presentation on Monday. I could have studied for the AS quiz that's coming up. I could have watched 3 episodes of Burn Notice. I could have gone out for dimsum :(

Wj called just now and I was just complaining to him about all these when I realize I seem to be over-obsessive about my time management now lol. I really don't know if I'm feeling the stress "unknowingly". I think I might just be trying not to admit that I'm feeling it and to deny it. But then again, what's there for me to be stressed about? People are all having like 3 presentations and all their reports due next week. I have so much less.

Well but I've got meeting at 9am tomorrow kill me please..... :'(

Kay at least they're a nice and fun bunch. Here's us on the first day we got into our groups:

I was an awkward turtle for the first few times we sat together. BUT NOT ANYMORE. Now I love them man!
This is just a sneak pic. The photobooth photos are in Hongwen's mac (:
I'm feeling really blessed to have them for my CT Group! Really makes CT project so much easier and fun to do. Yay virtual hugs.

Also met up with my girls (likeafinally) some night last week.


Took a lot of stupid and unglam shots. Haha totally no need care about my image when I'm with them!

Lunch @ Manhattan on Monday.
KJ was so retarded omg I HAVE TO MENTION THIS. We agreed on having lunch at Manhattan the day before and right before we met, he whatsapped me and said this "Want to eat something else? I don't feel like a Manhattan today." I don't feel like a Manhattan today. SERIOUSLY?! HAHAHA. I went mad after seeing that sentence hahahhaa although our conversations are forever retarded.

K back to Manhattan. It was good!!! Should dine there every Monday during my crazy 5 hours break.
KJ's friends appeared out of nowhere after hahaha whutttttt. Had Mussels as well it was sooooooooo daaaaaaaaaamn awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everyone should try it one day.

Caught Looper after (although we wanted to catch Sinister for a humble Halloween celebration with no dress-ups.)
Looper is a weird movie. They think it's nice. I think it's............ Okay. Not my type of movie leh actually hahaha. I think the Time Machine thing is just weird so essentially the entire movie is weird to me -_- I really want to watch Sinister though!!!! Not a fan of movies with even the slightest "horror" element but Sinister's trailer made me so interestedddddd.

That was my only "rest" day. The rest of my week was filled with projects projects and moooooore projects.
I think I'm not gonna believe in 3 day week anymore! So what if I have a 3 day week? I'm gonna go to school every single day from Mon-Sun anyway. -_- So I guess for the next sem I'll do a 4 day week. What's more I have AW next sem. Not looking forward to it, I see all the people doing AW now and they're all full of complaints and nothing else ;(

Andddddddddddddd so. Up till now my level of sleepiness has not increased at all. I officially declare myself nocturnal.
HA. I think I should stop here. I realize I talk a lot of crap after 2 am every night hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment