Thursday, 8 November 2012

Wednesday!! End of school week once again! :)
But yaaaaaaaah same as last week, I have to go to school almost everyday. This time 6 days, so well I'm glad I still have my Sunday off from any meetings as of now! Cross fingers I really don't wanna go back to school for like 14 days straight lol.

So this was the legendary "Hell Week" for many, for me it just concluded all the presentations I have for this sem :)
Had my LTB and CT presentations on Monday and so happy with our performance for both! Those two are really my favourite groups hehe those that were really more fun and can click well and with no/little conflict ^^




Happy kids holding onto our Pokemon masks during rehearsal hehe :)


+ manymany more from Monday's presentation!
Now for the LTB group~ I have a confession to make. I hated my LTB group on the first day I met them. Like seriously haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated them LOL cos I thought they were the typical unfriendly and competitive and boring people. So glad everything changed for the better and we all opened up and unleashed the crazy people in us hehe.

I think I spent the most time with this group as compared to all the rest. Even had a 6 hour meeting on Sunday before our presentation on Monday morning :'( but everything paid off in the end so I'd say it was all totally worth it!
This is me when I'm sick of memorising my script hahahah


Slackers United!! Xiaohui Minyi and me ^^

TEAM BLUE!


Realised my eyes really damn cui in all the photos from the lack of sleep for the few days. :( that's what you get for being stubborn and not sleeping everyday huhhhhhhhh.

But surprisingly, I was like quite awake throughout the few days. I think this was my energy boost - impromptu Udders on Sat night (with the favourite doggie seat belt)!! ^^

Ordered this before realising I could have ordered pancakes instead :( was having xiaocrave for Little Pancakes but too bad they close early. But wellz the waffle was awesumz too!! After eating, energy level increased by 100%. And Upp Thomson was filled with like SMU students idk why keep spotting them...

So after two presentations and sleepless nights were down, of course I need a celebratory dinner!!
Tried out something new - Naked Truth cos I was craving for the sauteed mushrooms hehe.

And of course the all-time favourite Salmon Benny~
If you're craving for bennys and you think Hatched is too expensive, you should totally drop by SMU and satisfy your craving! Or if not, you can head to Arbite. Omg Arbite I need to go there again soon!!

Okay I need to stop this I'm becoming more hungry now hahaha. I need to stop being hungry at such hours tsk.
Shall grab some Oreo and look forward to breakfast then.

Hope I get all my bids tomorrow, goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment