Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Oh hai~

From longggggggg ago: Supper date with the very cute couple Hannah and Junecheng + the BFF.
My BFF is retarded like that and always refuses to take pictures with me.








Valentines' day at Yixiang's place: BBQ (or singles pity party they call it, hahaha)
Meet my cab/MFE/Cambodia buddies JC and Eugene!






Micro gang!! Glad to have this bunch of study hard + play hard friends! +YX Eugene Tam Gilda


Stella, you must have been wondering where these pics went. HAHAHA. Sorry I totally forgot I took these photos!
Date with the forever&always retarded girlfriend a longgggg time ago (:








CNY lunch with the girls - first Yusheng for CNY, and first reunion meal (cos I skipped the econs one last minute haha)
Suddenly remember the pictures from that day are missing too!!! Or did we not even take many photos?
But anyway these are from Itacho sushi. Never expected it to be that cheap (lunch deals at least), and the salmon below is just....... Beyond words.






First food hunting in the recess week. Impromptu and came about because Hatchlings are bored on Monday + Suntanning at Sentosa failed cos there was no sun (secretly feeling happy cos sentosa is very far away from me but not them
To Au Chocolat!


Au Chocolat Benedict.
It looks a bit different cos the hollandaise sauce is brown and not yellow like other eggs bennys around. It's brown cos apparently it contains chocolate and red wine, but I couldn't really taste it... Guess it was really faint. And I guess I prefer the usual yellow hollandaise ^^


Sweet Morning Pancakes!

It's really fluffy and thick so I reaaaaaaally liked it. Plus it comes with caramelized bananas + berries + maple syrup - simple yes but idk, I like them like that ^^

The truffle fries was really good too!!! No picture cos.... We were too excited about the fries and started munching on them immediately.

Short trip but a good activity to occupy my Monday afternoon. Which kinda marks the end of my chillax-nothing to do-forever dextering lifestyle. Have so much more to handle this/next week, midterms, projects, reports, ......... This sem is hell. 2 months more till the end of the first year. Was this first year supposed to be "honeymoon"...? I seriously hope not. I think this is my limit D:

Okay every time when I start talking about school it changes the mood/tone of my post so drastically. Enough of it and yaaaa back to TWC.
Vaccination tomorrow btw. Feeling scared but I will not show it because I don't want the two bullies to laugh at me hahaha. I WILL BE STRONG.

BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment