Thursday, 13 August 2015

I've come to realise that everything in life is pre-destined. There is no way you can change your fate, it has all been decided the minute you were created. There is no such thing as good karma, or accumulating karma so that you receive more in return. Religions and prayers will merely be something to calm you down and act as a source of comfort whenever you are afraid, and prayers that are answered will merely be coincidental. At least, those are what have been happening to me.

I dislike the pieces to my life. I dislike having to live the way I live, yet I tell myself to be contented with what I have. Sometimes I pity myself for not speaking up for myself, sometimes I get mad at myself for speaking up. Sometimes I wish I could wake up and everything has changed, but I know that is never going to happen. Human nature is difficult to alter, everyone was borne the way they were. It is not their fault for having a certain trait or personality that we associate with negativity, they just think differently from everyone else but their thoughts still ought to be respected. Either way, who gets to be the fair and impartial judge to differentiate between the Right and Wrong? Such is the contradiction of life; there are no answers, no predictability, no way of knowing what the future holds yet everything has been decided right from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment