Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Hoping for the best

Met the girls on Monday for pp lunch.
I'm so happy cos Xinjie got a new camera. It benefits all of us!! ☺


This week is a bad week. I haven't turned up for work for 2 days already, so I'll be working on 2 days this week. And Friday is results day. It's gonna be a love-hate day cos I'm gonna hate the results part and love the rest of the day with the girls. As for my results I think I need a miracle cos as far as I remember, I screwed up my Geog and Chem. I cannot remember a single thing about Econs and I guess Maths is the only subject I can rely on. GP? Sua just give me a pass. if I don't get a distinction for Maths I think I'll seriously be damn sad. Then I'll go mad at night. HAHAHA JUST KIDDING TSJ PLS CHILL I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.

Okay so I really need to get well soon I hate my current voice and some people cannot stop laughing at me as well ☹ No more insomnia tonight please goodnight!!

Oh and yes I'm crazy about Draw Something just like almost everyone else!

k byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment