Sunday, 26 February 2012

Now you're just somebody I used to know

Had dinner with some of the JC girls on Weds. It was my first time to Medzs, but I guess it was okay? Very similar to Marche, tried the rosti and I felt the one at Marche's tasted better.

Pictures from Angel!




More shots on my Holga! But I haven't gone to develop the pictures cos I have 5 more shots to spare. Anybody? :>

And I've just lost my voiceeeeeeee :( For the whole day I've been laughing at myself when I talk cos I think I sound very funny. But I'm thankful that I'm not gonna meet anyone soon so no one's gonna hear my funny voice.

Quite a few meetings/people contributed to my spoilt throat. Started on Fri night when I had cravings for Udders and met Jinqiang and Kenneth for it. I seriously haven't met them in a year or so!! But yeah it was good meeting them again and catching up although it was just for awhile. They were nice enough to walk back with me although JQ was a pig who kept complaining about the walk. >:/ and they kept bullying me. As usual.

Then the other pig near my house got hungry so we went to grab some Macs. I was pretty disciplined cos I only had cupcorn at first. Then came the nuggets and I had no choice but to eat because of my failed attempt of ✩-nugget. Oh and we played Scramble!!! I'm seriously very sad because Android doesn't have this app. So fun ley I hope they create that app soon so that I don't have to play on my sis' 4S.

The final blow came when Tan Shee Jie called me the next morning. AT FREAKING 8+!!! Ended up meeting him for BK brekkie and for K session. Yes, our K-date finally succeeded after 124252546 months of planning. But it was so damn cui cos my throat was like gone by the second hour. ☹ GO AGAIN WHEN I RECOVER PLZ. with more interested parties eg Anera ball.

Oh I met the OG friends yesterday too!! :> went for sushi buffet and all of us were so full from it. I swear I'll never eat sushi for the next month so do me a favour, don't jio me go eat kthx. Was quite sad cos KJ wasn't there if not he could have joined me in disturbing Laywen hahaha. kay not just that but if he were around it would have been a complete meet-up for the six of us. ☹ This Means War was good as well!! Everyone should go watch it. I found it really funny hahaha and I'm actually contemplating to watch it a second time. :o

So yesterday was a good day :> so hoping the next weekend will be good. and hoping my results will turn out fine tooooooooo :/ kay I'm kinda distracted I'm gonna play Draw Something now hahaha. Just as I was thinking of Guess The Sketch from FB, I got to know of this app!! #awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment