Thursday, 15 March 2012

Glad You Came

Hi from the sick bird here.

Went to the doc's yesterday and was given 2 days MC. So I've been staying home for these two days and praying damn hard that I'll recover soon. I think I've said this a thousand times but still I gotta say it again - I hateeeeeeeeeeee being sick. There's so many food that I crave nao, and I've been stuck w fish soup/fish porridge/fishball noodles etc etc for lunch for close to 3 weeks now :(

It has also been quite long since results day. I see many people doing their Uni applications already, and I think I'm the only one who's still clueless about what to do for that. I haven't even decided on what to study. Promise to start this weekend after going to NUS Open House!!

Kinda looking forward to Fri night/ weekends already. Maybe that's because I've stayed at home for more than 24 hours hahaha. That's very rare for me cos weekdays I'll normally be working and weekends I'll be out. Every single day I leave the house but not for these two days (apart from seeing the doc). Can't wait to have my macs brekkie on Sat!! Missed it yesterday morning cos we were slowpokes :/ and can't wait to see the jcfriendz again @ Angel's on Sunday. It's been a couple of weeks since we last gathered.

Never got to post the pictures from the last gathering, so here they are!




Here's a cover by Tiffany Alvord

How is it even possible that Glad You Came can have an "acoustic" cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment