Finally finally finally got to see my wonderful friend again last Friday! ☺
We seriously only meet in months and that's really sad. We should meet again soon. TWENTYTHIRD YOOOO ☺☺
Sheejie came along this time cos Malcolm said he didn't see that fat ball in awhile. hahahaha. But it was a good thing he came along cos I can meet him and go together since we were both at Chinatown. We ended early and started walking around Chinatown like tourists. Seriously idk why that place is forever crowded. I mean, not like everyone there is a tourist. Singaporeans really got nowhere else to go meh, why all go there one ah? #justsaying
Left for Holland V and met the lovebirds. (kidding hahaha) We decided to dine at Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant hahahaa the name is very funny but the food was not too bad! We had a hard time looking at the menu though. I liked the cheesy thing the best. I forgot what that's called, nachos?





Idk why Malcolm didn't upload his own picture :(
Dessert time! None for me cos I was still sick. It was so annoying to see them eat the icecream and I can only drink my water. And there was chocolate fondue as well :( I really deserve to be well soon for being so disciplined!!!
Oh and the image quality sucks cos it was taken with Sheejie's phone. Mal's S2 died and that's a pretty sad thing cos I felt S2's cam like not bad ah.



A very funny thing happened when we were at the icecream place. HAHAHA. And I can only say sorry to Sheejie cos it's kinda under his name. But it was Malcolm who did it!!! So damn funny. Love this crew manz.
The way home from Holland V took such a short time I couldn't believe it. And it's all thanks to Circle Line. We'll definitely be back since it's such a nice place to chill at!! ☺☺☺
Saturday was really impromptu. I was super bored at home and all the Uni talk made me so annoyed, I decided to head out. And I think if I didn't go, JQ would probably slaughter me the next time he meets me. Headed to town to look for them but went to visit Anetta and Annlyn at their workplace first.
It was kinda shiok just sitting at the couch and talking to them cos there were no customers. And the things there are really damn expensive but I got to play w them! I kinda like the hairband actually. And the priceeeee? It's $300 odd for a freaking hairband. LOL. I can buy like 300 of those normal thin hairbands with that amount of money please.
When I finally met Kenneth and JQ they passed this minion to me which was so damn cute!! I'm a big fan of Despicable Me's and I thought they were so sweet to bring a gift. But thennnnnnnnnn, Kenneth wanted to give it to his girlfriend so ofcos I didn't get to bring it home. Kinda sad cos I'd want to have a minion toy but I mean ofcos he should bring it back for his girlfriend. Sweet ley ☺
So I went all the way there to catch a movie but all the theatres were full everywhere -_- JQ idea-ed to go back to Amk for K and I almost died. Cos I went there for nothing. But we really went back to Amk to find out that it was like $39/pax for K? I almost died again but we ended up watching Mr & Mrs Gambler. A Chinese comedy movie for a midnight movie seems a bit weird for me but since the "star" of the day wanted it, we just have to follow suit.
I felt the movie was just average. Like not damn-super-funny kind, but watchable. Would be better if I watched with the GGs cos we have more GG memories together. hahaha. And I felt it was a Shijie kind of movie. Like the type of movie he'll enjoy watching.
Lucky for me I didn't have to cab home since it was just at Amk. And Andy was nice enough to come over and walk me back ☺☺ In return, I accompanied him to Macs for supper. That annoying boy was like nagging at me since Fri night for his Macs!! I'm glad we didn't see a certain someone there at Macs. She's like suddenly back to haunt us.
So 2 days of sleeping super late and with no more medicine left, idk how I'm gonna recover. I just finished one box of tissue paper at the office and become the rednose reindeer. LOL. But I've really abstained from all the happy food for far too long. Please grant me my recovery soooooooon :(
Dinner with the girls tonight! Time please fly to 630 so I can get off work.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment