Monday, 2 July 2012

Beezeeee

(This post is gonna be filled with a hell lot of pictures)

End of the week! As expected, it flew past super fast like a bullet train starting from Wed. But let's just go back to Monday (Xinjie's 19th) first.

Dinner at Antoinette!




Macarons! Almost bought them again today cos I was at Gardens.

Wide variety of cakes for the birthday girl to choose from

She ended up with the Antoinette cake or something. Well at least it was a better choice than me&Anetta's coffee cake!







#ootd

I really like this photo!! Haha, explains our complicated relationship.



The only possible reason why we all refused to get out of the lift.

Spiderman premiere in 3D on Wednesday with Stella! I seriously love her job cos I benefit from it. LOL, ever since she's working there I've caught like 3 premieres already. But anyway, Spiderman was AWESOME. Like AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I somehow fell in love with both Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone!! Please friends, catch this movie. Don't think anybody will ever regret it.

Here's Stellsssss!! ♥

Left after the movie, met the girls and some other friends!
Surprise appearance by Huishi. We were indeed super surprised!!


Heli-Butter-Mink-Phuture with these people!

I don't care if it was our "fault", and I've said this before - Butter seriously just sucks lah. Can we just avoid that place next time? But anyway I'm glad we ended up at Phuture, hahaha me and Beverly were secretly damn happy cos we both haven't been there for awhile.

Managed to wake up for work the next day. Thankfully my super nice new friend Asilah gave me a call, if not I'm sure to oversleep. So I worked at NTU for the last three days. Yes, I survived 3 days of travelling to and from NTU!!! Actually the travel part wasn't that annoying for me cos Asilah drove me to NTU every morning. But still, it's damn far away. I'm so glad I'm gonna be studying at SMU which is so much nearer!

So anyway, work was tiring but I got through it thanks to all the nice people at work!! Honestly this is the first time I'm working without anybody I know and it was actually a good experience. I swear I'm damn thankful to have met all these super super super nice people and it was fun working with/getting to know all of them!

Okay Spain vs Italy is starting so I guess I'll continue the post tomorrow.
May Spain be crowned the Euro cup champs once again!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment