Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Brunch@Arbite

Euro cup champs once again. Although this time it was without Villa, I'm still damn proud of the team!! :')
Spainforlifeeeeeeeeee ^^

Okay back to Sat. Short meetup with the first friends after work :)
Saw Kenneth in his botak head for the first time. Well, he was still damn chio!

Went home early that night cos I was totally drained from work. I think it's really a good choice to fill my week with activities and make myself super exhausted so every night I'll head home and not have any other plans. But then again, peer pressure always wins - no matter how tired I am. HAHA.

Headed to Arbite with my sis the next day for brunch. I do not believe in "Brunch is only for couples" (hahaha just watched that HIMYM ep few days ago), although, well, it's cute for couples to go for brunch. So yes. Brunch with my sis!

Banana-choc milkshake and mango-passionfruit smoothie.
The banana-choc milkshake is CRAZILY AWESOME. Definitely going back for more!!

Frittata; which was actually just omelette with a hell lot of fillings inside.

And the awesome Eggs Benedict!! Yumzzzzzz. It's a must-try!!

The next time I drop by I'm gonna try their Salted Caramel Pancakes. Zomgz the thought of it is making me hungry already.
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment