Friday, 27 July 2012

FTB - Bloooooooooooop

Sozzzz FTB was last Wed!

I was in Ironman, group 8 along with these peepz here. This was our first ever picture we took as a group. LOL I still remember we were all like damn awkward when we were coming up with group names and painting our flag. Like damn super awkward, while other groups seemed like they were comfortable with each other already!

It was still damn awkward when we went for Mass Dance, LOL. We had to do like pairings in numbers cos it was too awkward hahahah. I was number 4, together with Jason!! I remember during Mass Dance we were like quite "unwilling" to talk to each other, or at least for me lah cos I didn't know what to talk about. BUT NOW?! HAHA, totally opposite pls. We're like damn talkative. hahahahah.

Games! They were not exactly very fun. But well, still lasted us for 3 days.
And most of the games are like team-building so it kinda brought our group together over the three days :)

LOL I couldn't stop laughing at his position during the game



It was during the night games when all the nonsense started coming up HAHA. It started off with this game where we had to paint the picture using body parts other than our hands. Me and Jason decided to use our nose to paint the eyes of the Ironman!!


And we decided to make Marcus paint the square box using his forehead. IDEAAAAAAAAA (Y)


Us with the completed image!!

So much more nonsense that night, HAHA especially on rockafella and dazzle. And then there is the spag/tank top girl. SERIOUSLY, THESE ARE THE STUFF THAT BONDED US TOGETHER. HAHAHA ALTHOUGH IT WAS ALL DAMN MEAN. Mostly Alex's idea though so we're not really the mean ones hahahahaa.








Alex seriously........ HAHAHA #bth


Many more stuff to talk about for FTB, but I guess I'll do it another day cos I gotta head to bed now. To sum it up, I'm really glad for my FTB group cos we were like one of the groups that stayed up both nights just to HTHT or play games like first impressions and traffic light; and we seemed closer than other groups hahaha. I really hated the tents though. No more camping in tents please, first and last time!!

K goodnight :) another post when I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment