



Made Strawberry Marshmallow Jelly Cake. I think it was pretty good for a first attempt. Will make again soon!!
Short meetup Amanda and Sherman for dinner at Nex. Nex is seriously our favourite hangout man, idk why but we're like never ever sick of it. Then me and Stella went to watch Ice Age 4!
Batman the next day with the girls and it was damnnnn good!!
The rest of the weekdays was spent working at the studio. I used to dread working at the studio alot cos most of the time I'll be alone, but then after the few days there I was kinda used to it already. I really like working with Uncle Alvin! He's damn funny, I like to watch him talk to customers hahaha. Hopefully they will recruit me to work with them again next year!!
Rewarded myself with a night at Phuture with the friends! Thank you all for making it so wonderful yessssss. ^^ I'm so addicted to Phuture I don't wanna go anywhere else. #justsaying
Went for Pre-camp dinner on Sat to check out my fellow camp mates then decide whether to go for camp. Hahaha I know I'm horrible but srsly that's the most practical thing to do right?! Pre-camp dinner was kinda awkward cos it's like having dinner with a huge bunch of people whom you've never met in your life. Luckily Jason came to save me after dinner and we went to have supper at Upp Thomson!!
Prata + Udders. That's like my fav combi right nao. ;)
The next day was double-date day!! Met with the usuals and had the usual activity + badminton!!
We're healthy peopleeeee :)



And finally, OIKOS Camp on Tuesday!
I consider it a super important camp cos that's the first step to making friends with my course mates. I was (ironically) blessed to have been part of the Best Group! Yesssssss, my group Velox4 won Best Group for the whole camp. Not forgetting Best Performance! I couldn't believe it myself, k till now I still don't understand why we won them but well good enough!
Pictures are still MIA cos they're either stuck in my camp mates' or my faci's phones/macbaby. Just a few for now.
Oh I kinda like this game! I was a lettuce. Hahahah.

After the Musical Chair game. I survived throughout the game so my shorts were like damn dirty!! Hate the mixture of flour and egg yolk :(

Drinks! Not to be missed, especially when Yixiang is around ;)
(Rest of the pictures up when I locate them!)
Cabbed home from Sentosa after break camp with Jiale and Brandon. I was really a zombie by the time I reached home. Forced myself to bid for classes before I sleep, but wthhhhhh I didn't get my LTB :( Now I'm supposed to bid a second time just for my LTB! The worse thing is it's screwing up my timetable. Sighhhh. I really don't know what to do with it now.
Caught Total Recall the next day with Stella. Initially I wanted to watch it today so that I'll have something to do on my Saturday night, but I couldn't take the temptation at all! It was a darn good movie in my opinion hahah. Although yes, it was pretty similar to both In Time and Inception. It was damn mind-fucking in the middle, when Harry appeared and tried to persuade Douglas/Hauser to "wake up". And Lori was like there crying. It's definitely worth the watch k so everybody please go catch it!!
Went for my driving lesson after, and it was damn damn damn damn damn bad. I was so damn depressed cos my TP's on like coming Friday and I kept having this feeling that I'm gonna fail it. :( so I made Anetta & Malcolm meet me after my lesson and we headed to Upp Thomson for supper!
The same combi of prata+udders. As usual :)
It was damn good meeting the both of you again, especially Malz cos I still see Anetta quite often. Always remember the quote of the day of "annoying boy + ji gou li yi xia wor x2"!! We will live by that line from now on. AHAHA. See you again soon wonderful friend!
Body clock's kinda screwed currently. Don't think I'm gonna fall asleep anytime soon. So I guess it's HIMYM/Running Man time!
No comments:
Post a Comment