Friday, 31 August 2012

School?

Le Caibao's birthday celebration 2 weeks back.
Everyone's been so busy with school/NS, and now the only time we meet up is when somebody turns 19. But it's still always good to know that every meetup is never awkward, nobody gets left out and we enjoy ourselves each and every time. ☺




BFF!

June's aixin cupcakes. 7 authentic, 5 disguised.




Second week of school down. Had my first Monday lessons with Alicia and I'm really not liking it :( I don't like what we're learning. Why do we have to take weird mods like LTB and CT which wouldn't (not that I know of now) help us in our courses at all. And I don't really like the fact that I need to have make-up class tomorrow morning at 0845 and project meeting after that. On Monday I was seriously thinking Y SO SERIOUS? But I guess they have a point too, it's always good to start early.

Apart from Monday's classes, I'm pretty much fine with the rest of my classes. Although BGS is really quite pointless as well. I like AS classes cos my prof is damn cute and funny. And the company's great cos I have my econs mates! MFE mindfucks us but I guess it's okay cos it's Math. It's like a stress reliever for me now lol cos I sooooo prefer doing Math to all the other disgusting mods.

Regarding the birthday week, wellllllllllllllll. The birthday weekend was pretty well spent. Pictures up when Xinjie's free to post them. Thank you to everyone who remembered & wished! ☺

Well it's Friday night... Totally doesn't seem like one. Seems like a really long time since I had a stayhomeFriday. Somebody needs to help me quit this lifestyle. But then again, how am I supposed to do without it just like that...............?

KAYZ research time. So gross please. More gross than the mixture of absolut/tequila and red bull last night. Justsaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment