Sunday, 2 September 2012

Side-tracking a little cos I'm bored of studying.

Scissors-cut curry rice with the girls someday last week
Doesn't really look very appetizing I know... But it was good. Cheap and good.

Chilled at Coffee Bean. Did up some admin stuff for our 21 Sep plans. Can't wait, but so much more to be done!

19th birthday celebration with the girls




Tequila shot! Wasn't expecting that at all.

Pics with everybody yayyyyy







THE CLASSIC AWKWARD GWARP PHOTO. HAHAHA. Yes, Sheejie had to ruin this otherwise perfect picture.

Take2



After dinner was Helipad->Mink! TSANKS GIRLS FOR AN AWESOME NIGHT. Love yall to infinity and beyondddddddd.

Econs bash the next day! Met Brandon Alvin and Zhilong for dinner @ Imperial Treasure before heading over to Avatar.
Yumzzz.

This picture was taken when Zhilong was chatting happily with an unknown girl. HAHA. We love to take photos without Zhilong!!

Denise the faci!

Econs bash was waaaaaaaay too boring. Met with Su and friends and decided to head over to Zouk! ;)
Pictures are as usual stuck in Su's phone and never coming up anytime soon. #emo but still thanks to the girl if not I would have had an emo night at home hahah.

Yesterday was a sad day cos I had to go to school in the morning for make-up lesson. I was half-awake throughout the lesson and finally woke up when I got to meet Anetta for Strictly Pancakes hahaha.
This girl insisted on trying Strictly Pancakes cos we both have never tried it before. Wellzzzz we kinda regretted.
We ordered Tiramisu; looks damn good but I won't say the same about the taste.

Surprisingly this was better. Or maybe it's because we both preferred the classic pancakes!
Loveeeeeeee scrambled eggs. But I think even Macs has better scrambled eggs hahahah.

Headed to study with JC after! I'm proud of myself for being so studious even though it's just the second week of school. Attempted MFE and was totally mind-fucked :( When you're mind-fucked, what do you do? I'll use the smiley punch on other's papers hahahahhaha.
K it's just an excuse to put the smiley punch on JC's paper cos I know he hates it hahahahahah.

Apple Uncle's and papa's birthday celebration at Crystal Jade!
Don't like Crystal Jade. But anyway happy birthday gaizzzz!

So yesssssss, August is over.
I just made my September super busy - with school, Hatched and tuition. I really hope I'll be able to survive. And one reason why I'm keeping myself so busy? So that I'll be a good girl and keep to my promise. I'm really trying very hardddd so please go easy on me.

OKAI go back to books bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment