Ok I believe I'm not the only one, all the uni kids are gonna be done with their finals next week and then it's the holidays!! Everyday I think to myself, dang three and a half months have really flown by just like that. And next week is gonna mark the end of the first sem of my Uni life. IT REALLY FLEW BY. Feels like FTB was just yesterday.
And I'm quite sure the holidays are gonna fly by even more quickly than the sem did. DAMN~
So yeah, last two weeks have been boring. Cos I've been studying so damn hard trying to catch up - that's what you get for doing shit in classes and not turn up for them :/ but seriously, even though I really spent a lot of time studying, I still think I screwed up the papers today + yesterday. It kinda feels like J1 all over again. J1 was like, I'll go for a paper and come out with like maybe 20% confidence. And that's not good cos now that it's Uni, there's GPA and every sem's results gonna matter so much :'(
And amidst the studying, I still managed to hang out with my girls quite a bit :)








Starbucks is always a good company during study sessions!
And of course, Anetta is too. HAHA. Explains why there's so many pictures of her up there~
How to chillax and prevent ourselves from going crazy from the studying?
Solution: EAT GOOD FOOD
Arbite NEVER disappoints. I'm serious. Third time there and I still can't get enough of their eggs benny!
And Strictly Pancakes :) had a craving sooooo went there with June and Xinjie!
This combination is soooooo rare and if I didn't remember wrongly, is a first. (Apart from all the times when we were still in NY) Had something light cos I still had dinner at home HAHAHA #horrible
Next month is gonna be awesome!!
My month will start with my exams coming to an end, and will end with Christmas/New Year's countdown!! CANNOT. WAIT. Every time I talk about it (ESPECIALLY WITH XINJIE HAHAHA) I will be so damn excited and start jumping and exclaiming all sorts of shit hahahah. OKOKOKOKOK BGS YOU BURDEN MOD LET ME GET YOU OVER AND DONE WITH. MONDAY. GET THE F OUT OF MY LIFE.
K goodnight and I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love The Voice ahahahahaha totally random.
No comments:
Post a Comment