So exams ended around 2 weeks back. My papers were bad, except maybe the last one (hehe).
Dayum, I REALLY AM PROUD OF MY REPORT. At least everything paid off. And I guess it was also because none of us were expecting good results from our report, so when it turned out to be much better than expected, it caught us off guard and totally made our day ^^v
To celebrate the end of exams (and the good news), we headed to Hoshino Coffee at the extended PS!

Here's the happy girls after completing Sem 1!


FOOD: Looks good, tastes good. Just not sure whether I'll go back for them again. Maybe just for the pancakes!




So over here we have the awesome THICK AND FLUFFY pancake.





OOTD


Moving on to Wed night @zouk!
Okay I wanted to post more pictures but I realized Instagram doesn't allow the pictures to be posted on sites anymore -_-
And without pictures I can't go on. So I shall stop here for now, until I learn how to kope the photos out from Instagram :(
TO BE CONTINUED
Dexter time!!
screenshot!! I always screenshot thru my com to kope photos from instagram.
ReplyDeletescreenshot only friendly on macbook and not very friendly on my laptop leh :(
Deleteby using google chrome, u can oso right click on pic n select 'save image as' or 'open image in new tab'
ReplyDeletei'm using google chrome and i can't do that anymore!! they changed the policy or something. i used to do that!
Delete