Monday, 19 November 2012

#smugger

HAIIII :)

Just realized I have not touched this site in a week. For the past week I have changed my tactic and have been hiding inside my school lib!! Now I finally understand how awesome the library is. I really could sit there the entire day and mug my ass off. I don't understand why I can't do that at home, but since the library is so conducive I'm gonna camp there every single day until my exams are over!!

And so for the past week my social life has been quite............ Bad. Hahahah, I've only been communicating with my friends via Twitter/FB/Whatsapp, unless they are nice enough to come over to school to study/watch me study ^^ Just realized it was yet another 7 day week, with me heading to nowhere else except school/Hatched. Omg ok that is really crazy. I don't really know what's with this change either but I guess this change is good? :)

The last time I really "went out" was on Sunday. Met some of the JCkidz and had lunch together.

Look at how much we've grown/changed!! Omg, I really miss classes with this bunch + Amanda + Sherman. K I shall not start because I'll be saying the same things all over again. Now that we're all in different schools/busy with different stuff, I hope we'll still spare at least some time to meet up once in awhile and catch up!! I'm quite sure although we're all quite far apart, our friendship will still stay the way it is. And every time we meet, IT WILL STILL BE FULL OF RETARDED STUFF AND JOKES AND LAUGHTER. LOVE!

I don't like this picture cos of my very fat face butttttttt it's the only picture I took with Angel :(

STELLAAAA

AND THIS, MY BIMBO CAIBAOOO

Monday was the last LTB lesson ever, I overslept and when I went in for class the lesson was over hahahaa oops. But I still made it a point to go for class cos it was STRIPES DAY for my group!! We all came dressed in stripes hahahah it was really cool. Oh and I had to submit a report as well soz....

Here's us in stripes!!

What can I say? I seriously can't believe we're all so close now. HAHAHAHA. We've even made plans for so many outings during the Dec holidays. I'm really glad to have group mates like yall!!!!! Although we were so honest and was the only group that marked each other down. Yeah. Hhahaha.



Davin and Alvan are damn cute here hahaha!!

LTB SLACKERS

Guess who I have been studying with for the past few days?
HAHAHAHA

Ending the post with a picture of me and le father.
We may have disagreements/disputes sometimes, but still, no words to express how much I admire you, I'm grateful to you, I think you're a hero.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment