Soz last week was more of working than playing. I had work 4 days straight (yeah that's quite a lot to me) but I'm alright with my shifts now that I'm better at it. Working with all the crazy girls who cannot maintain makes time pass so much faster too! (yay)
Rewarded myself with food and more food for all the work. Went for supper at Swee Choon with half the LTB group for the first day.

The next day I tried EWF (finally) with BFF because he didn't have to book in again, and HV is like so near his place.
Everyone asked me why I didn't try the Nutella Tart. Apparently it is the "most popular" thingy at EWF but I didn't know. Well at least we had the Nutella Milkshake! Sounds kinda gross to be drinking a spread for bread but it was really yumz!

And because most of the items on the menu are like Pork/Beef, I had quite limited choices. Went with the fish burger which came with Caesar salad and fries in a flavour I want it.

I love Caesar salad btw. Fortunately for me, KJ didn't like it cos it was too cheesy. Soz I had x2 portion of my Caesar hehe.
Met my girlfriends after work!

Antoinette for dinner with my sister one day.
Had eggs benny (actually they called them florentine or something)

Ciel Patisserie for "dessert after breakfast" with Alvan and Xinjie. Was quite surprised with their location - at the void deck of a random block in Lor Ahsoo. Kinda unusual as compared to all the cafes I've been to. Nonetheless the pastries there were good!!
We took the afternoon tea deal or something. $6.80 for a cup of tea and a cake. Quite cheap lah obviously if you wanna compare to other afternoon teas in town.
I had the cream cheese cake with Irish cream ceylon tea. Like the little heart shape there ^^

Headed to town to meet my favourite bimbos Hannah and Stella after which!


Look at Stella with those puppy eyes aww. Amazing things contact lens do, sadly I don't think I'd ever have the guts to put them into my eyes. Yes I've never worn contact lens in my entire life :/


I have no idea why I don't know how to look into Hannah's camera. I'm always looking elsewhere :O




Happy galz went to do our nails at FEP hehehe cheap thrill


I really like Hannah's camera anyway. If you're thinking of getting a compact camera, I'd strongly recommend Hannah's!! I think it's Sony Nex 5 and hers is in pink. And there's a flip screen~ Dayum Hannah I realize I'm so jealous of all your cameras cos you have a Diana too. HAHA and I was also so jealous of your Instax210 before I got mine!!
K side tracking a bit ah, does anybody think that the world's really gonna end on Friday?
To me I'm more towards believing it's not gonna happen. But I wouldn't really care if it were to happen also. And I don't know what to do in the supposed "last few days before the world ends", because there's like nothing that I'm dying to accomplish/achieve/do even if the end is approaching. Maybe I'd just like to master how to poach eggs hahaha. Okay I shall poach eggs tomorrow to prepare myself for the "end of the world" then.
Have been discussing about this end of the world topic with several people. KJ says there would probably be a baby boom 9 months from 21/12/12 if the world doesn't end. HAHAHA (you get what that means) and everyone will just LL and pokerface. Sorry my BFF is forever full of nonsense. But seriously if that happens it'd really be damn funny ahahahaha.
Kay pictures from Saturday another day?
No comments:
Post a Comment