Christmas Eve!
Booked a room in Goodwood Park Hotel with the girls this year. I felt it was better than Hilton!!




Started our Christmas Eve with a swim!
Swimming competitions, back flips in pool, Monkey, etc. You name it we have it hahaha.




Then it was dinner time!! Changed into our nice dresses and went out to town to feel the Christmas spirit.










Finally left for dinner at Bakerzin which was surprisingly empty.



Awesome macaron cheesecake icecream

Damn difficult to get the "right" people to take a group photo for us. But we still managed to take a few!



Baaaaaaalloons!


Long dresses yayyyyyyyy



PRESENTS TIME!
Secret Santa revealedddddd









Spent the night playing Saboteur, the new favourite game (mega mind fucking). Made me feel like getting a stack of my own! Then poker, but no circle of death for a change. The person who ran out of chips had to buy in and did something retarded...... But whoever you are, I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING SO SPORTING. (Y)
The next morning

Breakfast at Pique Nique!


That was the first time I couldn't finish my eggs benny :( I swear it tasted super disgusting. Guess I'm gonna have to stick to Arbite ^^
So this pretty much sums up my Christmas celebration for 2012!
I have nothing much to say about it actually cos it's too late a post and I'm not feeling Christmas anymore :/
No comments:
Post a Comment