(VERY IMAGE HEAVY)
Hello Midweek!
I miss my old timetable sooooooo much. According to my old timetable, I'll already be enjoying weekends now (cos last sem's last lesson ends on Weds at 315). But because of this sem's (super) bad timing schedule, I have two more lessons coming up for the rest of the week. D: and AW is such a bitch with the endless readings and assignments to complete.....
First week of school was... slack? At least for me it was. I was obviously still in my holiday mood and was unable to concentrate throughout all the lessons. And I spent way more time at work/out than at school HAHAHA.
Last week was a killerrrrrrr for my pocket. Ate out almost everyday, and I finally finally finally got sick of breakfast food!!!!!
Started with Tuesday, decided to go to Ikea for lunch (after so long) with the Ikea buddies Anetta Xinjie Shijie~
Mega feast to celebrate the first day of AW/school!



Shoppingz for food~


FUN WITH TOYS. We may be turning 20 this year but we youngz at heartz!!






Couldn't resist getting a 50cents ice-cream before I left. Haha! This ice-cream made me have a weird encounter with a cabby, tsk worst cab I've ever been in.

The next day was a super long day which ended at Hatched, visited my fellow Hatchlings at work cos I was nearby ^^
Ever been to Hatched? This is what it looks like.

Dinner that night: Oozy Baked Egg! YUMMMMM. Me love Hatched food.

Waited for everyone to end their shifts and went to Indochine for some drinks! Actually we were kinda retarded, all of us needed to wake up at 0700 the next day for school/work/intern but we still drank. Poor Nelsy even had to go for reservist or something at 0600 HAHAHA so sad.
Cheers to Wednesday nights not spent at Zouk ^^

Here's me and the retarded Eunice!
We're part of the Ben-si-le family, because we always do stupid things at work... HAHAHA

She took this photo of me and hashtagged #foreveralone on Instagram.
Then apparently one of Hatched's customers saw the picture and said if we observe the picture clearly, I'm not actually "alone" in the picture... Hahaha she couldn't help but screen shot and show us the comment in our group conv and we all went wtf?! Became a bit freaky.

Thursday my favourite girls from NY came over after school ended and we lunch-ed at FFT!!!





THIS IS HOW WE ROLL


Kaykay don't judge us after the above two photos k. HAHAHA ❤

Crème brûlée!!! ❤❤❤❤



Brown hair kidsssssssssssssss

Went back to school for OCSP interview while they camwhore-d. Wish I was there :'(

MELO! My cutest classmate in JC. (:

TGIF with Xinying! She came over to SMU so I brought her to lunch at Basement Cafe.
Eggs againnnnnnn

And some yummy yami yoghurt before heading to Hatched for work!

Impromptu drinking session with the same bunch from Tuesday. Drinking sessions with them are really epic hahaha I haven't had such beer nights in waaaaaaay too long. AND, it was a healthier (?) way of spending our Friday nights at least.

Brunch with KJ and Louis the next day at Arbite~
Banana Choc milkshake (best best best besttttttttttt)

My favourite eggs benny of all time!

They (being huge eaters) had the Arbite breakfast


Went to Louis' crib to catch some movies/ roll around before heading back to NY for CLEXCO gathering!
I miss this place sooooooo much

Hello Hermannnnnnnnnn B-)

"My self-take skills not very good. Oh, it's quite good." - Brandon


Clex4 is very chatty and jumpy hahaha

\

PROJECT SCARE-ADRIAN
We all got under the tables after coming up with the plan, all within 5 seconds NO SHIT.

all hiding happily hahahaha

Outcome.......... FAIL HAHA. Adrian wasn't even scared at all.
Before I left for dinner with Louis and KJ!



Four generations!! Lacking the first and third generation cos only a few of them came.

Will be seeing them for BBQ again this Sat. Hope to catch up with more people B-)
My fifth time eating breakfast food in a week (and the last) was on Monday. Went over to Canopy Dining & Bar (?) at Bishan Park with le neighbour cos I thought it was near our houses. It was really hot and we realized..... Ok. Not as near as we assumed hahahaha.
Ordered the Eggs Royale and Scrambled Eggs with Salmon and Roe but they ran out of poached eggs (wth er okcan) so we both had the scrambled eggs.

Served with toast! Photo credit to the great iPhone5.

I'd only recommend the place if you're going for ambience. The scrambled eggs dish indeed had quite a huge portion of salmon, and it's the first time I see roe served with a dish for brunch. But still I prefer Hatched/Arbite (much much more)!!
Headed back to school that night but not for any school facilities/purposes. Went back just to have dinner at Standing Sushi Bar because Alvan strongly recommends it.
After we got there we totally understood why he would recommend it so much - Sashimis are selling at $3 for 5 pieces every Monday!! Hahah, that's really quite cheap right. So we decided to have 10 slices each HAHAHA. Resulting in this, 30 slices of sashimi!! Very well decorated as well :)

Had a sudden craving for curry rice.

Me and Xinjie decided to stop at 10 slices, but Alvan went for 10 more. HAHAHA. So in total he had 20 slices. It's totally possible cos it's too damn addictive. If you're free in town on a Monday night and craving for sashimi, you can go over and give it a try!!
THAT IS THE END OF MY (UNEXPECTED AND LONG) FOOD TRAIL.
I promise not to eat so much for the rest of the month to save $$$ and hit the gym more oftennnnn (HAHA). I haven't gone over ever since my last paper ended last semmmm *guilty.
Back to AW (burden x100000), k can't wait for this sem to be over and for the 3 months holiday to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment