Saturday, 2 February 2013

Leave the World Behind Us

Okai it's official, this site is catching dust D:

I think I've really been too preoccupied lately. It is indeed difficult to cope with all the commitments I have with school, work and social life, and sometimes I really do feel so tired I just wanna lay in bed all day. Weekends aren't really weekends since most of the time I'll be rolling around at Hatched (not literally), school days are short but I still have so much to do everyday. Why oh why am I doing this to myself...... I'm barely 20 :/

Oh well but February's been good so far. I finally feel a bit richer after all the months I've been spending money like I print them, and I also finally got into an OCSP! Will be going to Cambodia for the OCSP, best thing is I'll be with Eugene and JC. I was kinda reluctant to go for this OCSP at first cos I always have the impression that Cambodia is dangerous and scary. And I did some research and apparently their tourist attraction is some killing ground....? LOL I mean like it's pretty unique but killing ground....... Hahaha okcan. Well now that we're all in this together, I'm so looking forward to the trip and being Cambodians for two weeks!!

Now back to Jan, very overdued pictures from Clexco BBQ in school on a Saturday night.




The old birds #1 and #2. Me and Brandon showing off our sleeves and our very 'act' Clexco tee.

Still can't figure out which meanie's hand was on my head.

Group picture, 4 generations!! Missing almost half of the seniors though.

The next weekend I finally partied with some of the hatchlings for the first time. Wasn't supposed to, but I really couldn't take the temptation. Addiction is bad :'(



And thennnn 3 out of 5 of us went for work the next morning. Yez, that's how we roll.
Somehow I wasn't tired that day. I even extended shift omgz but I'm lucky I did, I got an Oozy Baked Egg in return!! Purely coincidental, I was so lucky ^^

Then I went off for dinner with the family at Sushi Tei.

Do not ever leave Sushi Tei without ordering this plate of Hanasaki. YOU WILL REGRET FOR LYFE.

Just a small portion of what we had, I miss those rolls already.

Then I finally met up with the girls on Wednesday. How long has it been since all 5 of us met up...? I think the last time was possibly during New Year.
We tried Lailai Casual Dining and I had the oyster meesua. Nothing special, and tastes like Shihlin's meesua totally lol.

When we pose for the camera

When we get annoyed by Shijie for snapping too many shots

When we decide to form a staircase with our heads awwwww hahaha so cute

Random photo of my Kinder Surprise eggs!! Hehe love them so much I don't even bear to eat them!!

Yesterday was an example of my all-commitments-in-one day: school to tuition to Hatched to supper to home. I even gymed HAHAHA wth how was that even possible!!

Headed to Hatched before tuition to look for the stupid Eunice. And so we took stupid photos hahaha
Imitated her smile!!


She looks like the characters in the Hatched menu HAHAHA



I haz a new hair cut (again!!)!!
Super appreciate short fringe now heh heh

Sisters Juncheng, KJ and Hannah came by HV last night to have supper with me at ewf!



We also tried the Nutella tart (which a lot of people have been telling me that it's their "signature") and it was yumzzzz. Super super chocolatey but I'm glad we all shared it cos I got sick of it after awhile! No picture of it cos it looks like shit. Really cos it's just one slice of brown cake with a lot of chocolate (?) syrup over it.

Impromptu heading out for a drink with the girls! Continue in the next post which will hopefully be within this week hehe. Happy February guys!


1 comment: