Guess I'll be skipping some minor stuff, and just start off with Anetta's 20th at Paris Baguette!

Our favourite photo of her. HAHAHA. Always appears in our whatsapp group conversations every now and then!

A said he thought Anetta was my twin when he first saw her. HAHA. Are we really that alike? :O


Zouk
Junho's 20th at Adventure Cove! No pictures cos our phones were kept in the lockers all the while. Adventure Cove wasn't that bad actually, there were like rides/pools/high elements/snorkelling etc. Snorkelling was really fun although kinda gross to use the equipment hahaha. I got to swim with fishes in the water ^^
Dinner at The King Louis for the king's birthday hahaha (Junho)



Beer Battered Fish&Chips cos I couldn't (and still can't) take seafood :O
The King's meal. Super meaty dinner!!


HAHAHA idk why this year everyone likes to give this gongxifacai hand clap when making wishes


Happy birthday!! (one day late)

USS/The Script Concert/other miscellaneous stuff coming up in the next post! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment