So as mentioned previously, photos from USS!


PENGUINS





Took all the rides, including the Human and the Cylon rides!!! I never thought I would ever dare to do that cos I'm actually quite humji to be honest. hahahah.
And so yes, we had our feet dangling in the air like this and spun around the crazy tracks like some helpless minions.

I think this is the part where we were spun like 360 degrees around the track. Omg hahahahaha did that really happen to me... Still can't believe it.






Xiaodidi


Super good day and quality time spent with the girls!! ^^ I know I have been busy, haven't been spending much time with y'all because of school work/work/everything else but I'll try my best to make more time for y'all now that the holidays is coming k!!
NEXT UP, The Script concert last Friday with Xinjie, KJ, Juncheng, Alvan, Macrina etc. IT WAS SO AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!
It's just a you-have-to-be-there-to-feel-it thing. I admit the place was like super stuffy and packed with all the crazy fans pushing here and there (maybe even worse than in a club) but then having The Script around and watching them sing live is just....... :') Way too awesome. Oh and it was my first concert ever (hahahaha), so it was pretty good for a first!!

My sister June's camera is too zai after he bought all the lens. This is taken with a fisheye lens!





MA SISTERS/SUPPER BUDDIES

The Script post-party at Zouk! Totally unexpected and impromptu but whatever, hahaha.



TADAAAAAA ^^ this is a new face - first time appearing on this site, hehe but you're definitely gonna see him more often :)
CIAO!
So funny. SHIJIE LOOK LIKE HOUSEFLY. HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA IKR?! we keep saying that of him also but he keep thinking he damn cool AHAHA
Delete